Tuesday 19 August 2014

Creative Writing Competition Entry - Kutenda

                                      The magical closet: chapter 1


I was just 12 years old when I found this, and yes , you must be expecting me to have seen a zombie crawl out from under my bed or magical unicorn that could grant me wishes, but it isn't that. I found a magical closet that could took me to places that I've always wanted to go to and guess what ... Its for FREE.  The whole magical closet thing started like this.

It was a rainy weekend and I was totally bored. I decided to my gorgeous bedroom to check on my iPod if any of my friends sent me any messeages, but all there was were previous conversations we had yesterday.
After I checked my messeages I heard a shake, I thought it was just my annoying little brother, Cebric jumping on his bed, like it was a trampoline. But I remembered,  Cedric was at his friend's house, having fun while leaving me  at home doing nothing.  So i walked up to the closet, slowly and carefully opened it to get good a glimpse of what or who was in there.

The doors were open and I saw the best, no the exciting, no the most totally amazing, sky rocketing, jaw dropping thing in ever seen and it was the city of Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment