Wednesday 6 August 2014

Creative Writing Competition Entry - Jeremy

The Bunny
One day there was a bunny named Greg. He loved to dance, and his favourite style was hip hop. His favorite move was the hop, his family was Mum, Dad, annoying sister fluffy, and his mean brother Rowley, their nickname is the weird ones.
The next day Greg had an argument with his dad and mum. Because he wanted to go to dance class, and his mum said no because you are a house bunny not a dance bunny, well can I please be a dance bunny. No now go to bed because I’ve told you not to back chat said the Mum. That is it I’m running away.
So that night Greg packed his favorite bear, and sleeping bag the fluffy one, and camping tent, and hopped out the window. OOFF, Greg had hurt his leg so Greg walked it off.
Later that night Greg had found a tree and set up camp, and went to sleep. Greg had woke up many times in the night because he was hearing his Mum and Dads voice so in the morning he said to himself I’m a big boy now I don’t have to listen to my mum, you can’t stop me from going to the dance classes.

After an hour of hopping he started to get tired so he went to the bubbler, and had a drink and he also started to fill hungry and went to the store and got some food lucky I brought bunny money he started to hop again, and he stop and saw a friend he hopped up to him and said what are you doing here. You called me remember yeah I do wondered Greg.
  So the two friends walked together to the dance class, so why did you run away in the first place, well my mum said I am a house bunny, and I decided to hop away, and said I’m not a  baby any more so yeah ok well my mum said I was aloud to, well your mum is nice said Greg thank you, well your mum is hmmm not so nice I guess I know, I wish she would let me go well its getting late I got my tent do you have yours umm yes I do said Greg.
Greg and Logan set up their camps and fell asleep with the burning fire. The next morning they saw the dance class place, yes we are here, mad said the two friends what do we do if we don’t make it because I forgot my map well I do not have my carrot phone I also forgot it I wis…. Wait I see mine and your mum and dad I run over. I wish I never ever left you, its ok we were going to let you go to the dance class for your birthday, really yes I said that is why I said go to your room so I could get it ready, thanks mum. 

From Jeremy


No comments:

Post a Comment