Saturday 16 August 2014

Creative Writing Competition Entry - Isabelle

Scaredy cat
Hello my name is Sam Scaredy, I'm twelve years old and just for the record I am terrified of almost everything, let me tell you some
Hmmmmmmm:
Dogs
Cats
Puppies
Water
Flowers
Rainbows
But my worst fear of all is please don't scream CHEESE!
I know it's super scary, that reminded me I've got a story to tell you about a day when all my fears were combined into one.
It all started a long, long time ago, when I say that I actually mean a week ago, anyway It was a Monday morning in the school holidays, it had been raining all night as I woke up I looked out my window to see, the most hideous, scariest thing it was a..........RAINBOW
I fell over and hit my head on one of my bead posts. " OWWWW!" I screamed, I struggled up and zoomed downstairs, so that I wouldn't have to stare at its ugliness any longer. When I got to the bottom of the stairs mum was already up and making me my breakfast it looked like she had made me peanut butter toast and wait was that watered down orange juice, you might be thinking " what the problem with that ?"  Well just so you know there's a huge problem,

" WATER!!!!!" I squealed my heart out and ran out the back door I case I had a heart attack and I'm sure mum wouldn't want a dead Sam on the floor, soon I felt something furry brush up against my leg, I looked down hopeing that  it was a long piece of grass or something, but no it was a "CAT!" I shrieked and ran further up the backyard I hid behind a little house looking thing that a notice on the front reading " home to stanly, fluffy, coco, Oreo, spots and Milly." As I read it I was thinking inside my head great so now mum has forgotten my name and replaced it for stanly then she forgot how many children she had , and came up with the names fluffy, coco, Oreo , spots and Milly what types of names are they, I peeped inside to see okay that's it anybody 12 or under close the book right now, otherwise you will be having nightmares for the rest of your life, okay here I go there was a grown dog and five little puppies "ARGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" That was me screaming in case you didn't know. I ran as fast as I could, the puppies barking non-stop like a siren on the roof of an ambulance, I ran straight past the cat who now on the door mat licking its paws. As I zoomed inside I saw mum standing by the bench reading her favourite magazine called " celeb gossip " it talks about all the latest fashions and hair styles, she almost jumped out of her skin whae I yelled at her " GET ME OUT OF THIS HORRER HOUSE NOW !!!!!!!!" I yelled " what do you mean honey' she said gently  " I SAID GET ME OUT OF THIS HORRER HOUSE  NOW!!!!!!!!"  I  mum didn't hesitate she ran upstairs got dressed in literally second grabbed her keys and ran back downstairs. Then she speedily made some sandwiches and ran to the car I followed after her. After about 10 minutes of just sitting in the car not really going anywhere, I started to feel hungry, so I asked my mum for a sandwich she handed me the one cut into little triangles with no crusts, I opened the bag it was in, but before I could take a bite, I looked out my window and saw okay that's it I can't write anymore...............ahh what's the point I saw "FLOWERS!!!!"I know I, know I shouldn't have told you your probably already having bad daydreams. "STOP screaming and just eat your sandwich I'm trying to drive!" My mum said sounding pretty annoyed at how many times she had to say stop screaming or yelling or whatever, so I took my mothers advice and went to eat my sandwiching took one of the little triangles out of the bag and without looking downi took a massive bite out of my sandwich after about one whole chem I realised what I was eating it tasted creamy and milky I realised straight away that it was CHEESE I'm defiantly going to stop writing now GOODBYE!!!.

1 comment:

  1. Great job
    Isabelle I really love your story and I hope that you enter it in the Competition.
    From Jess.p

    ReplyDelete